Latest update: 02/04/2020
In the light of the new advice from the government recommending measures for social distancing, including avoiding all but essential travel, we are currently taking the following action:
FOR CUSTOMERS TRAVELLING UNTIL 15 JUNE 2020:
Unfortunately, it seems unlikely that you will be able to take your holiday at this time. We will be in touch to offer the option to defer your booking to a later date or receive a credit voucher valid until the end of 2021. These funds are still protected by the Travel Trust Association and remain securely held in a trust account.
FOR CUSTOMERS TRAVELLING AFTER 15 JUNE 2020:
The situation with Covid 19 is changing all the time. We can’t predict what will happen from mid-June onwards. Travel restrictions may be lifted by this time so we would suggest waiting for the moment before changing your travel plans. However, we can look at alternative dates for you if you would like (subject to availability and cost). If you want to cancel your trip, our usual terms and conditions will apply. If you are due to pay your balance, we are happy to defer this until one month prior to travel.
We hope that everyone stays safe and well during this difficult time.